Sunday 15 November 2015

Thing for the Bling With BrandLove25

 'Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, simply didn’t know where to go shopping.' - Bo Derek






Hey lovelies!

I hope you guys had an amazing weekend. Well, this post features one of my favourite golden sequin dress from this amazing new store called Brandlove25Though I've always been a fan of minimalist dressing. I really don't have a thing for sequins & bling. But i was thrilled to find this amazing sequin dress.


I  love the  detail at the sleeves & bottom of this dress. Shift dresses are the type of dresses that I'm always a little nervous to wear. They never typically fit me right because, well, I have no curves, really. I always feel like they're too big and that girls with hips look way better in these. This one is a little big, but I decided to embrace my frame & not to get it altered. I teamed up this dress with my new beige heels I got from a store in Karol Bagh and a little bit of accessories

 Check out the pictures below and don't forget to see the collection by Brandlove25 .





WHAT I WORE:
Sequin dress: Brandlove25
Heels: Karol Bagh
Wallet: Forever New
Accessories: Royal Plum



1 comment :