Friday 20 November 2015

Featuring Royal Plum!

"I'm pretty casual, but I'm starting to obsess a little bit; like, one of my favorite things to do is to pair really feminine accessories with edgier outfits or vice versa."

Morning, Everyone! Hope your week is going great so far! Just wanted to say a quick hello and share a few of my current obsessions like the amazing love bangle and Je taime Wrist watch from Royal Plum.



Well, Royal Plum is one of the stores where you can find the most unique, fun,timeless, or trendy jewellery and accessories. They  keep you up-to-date on all the latest trends and styles all while concentrating on affordability without compromising quality. 


Thank you Royal Plum for these pretty accessories. I can't seem to stop wearing because they go with absolutely everything in my closet.What about you guys, what are your favourite accessories at the moment? 



Thank you for reading

& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
STYLELIXIRBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment